NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around the site for a couple of years now and not really contributing so I figured I better start. I have lived outside of New Bern since the summer of 2008. I am originally from Minnesota so getting used to the fishing down here as been an adjustment. I fish mostly freshwater for LMB but have done a little bit of surf fishing (with not much luck). I have almost pulled the trigger on getting a boat a couple of times but backed out before I made the commitment. Anyways, I figured I would start sharing my fishing misadventures for anyone that might find some useful ideas from them. I am by no means a professional but maybe some folks who are in a similar situation; live in Eastern NC, have to entertain the kids as well as try and catch some fish, have no boat and really no idea what they are doing, and are really unfamiliar with the local area / waters, may find something useful.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome man. Hey, I have no idea what I'm doing either!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome hunekm from a fellow MN transplant. Ya shore doan cha know der, yah you betcha..... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts