NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is not inappropriate for the forums but I think I have all the classified ads memorized I have searched them so much.

I want to buy a second hand fishing kayak, solo canoe, or hybrid kayak if anyone runs across one for sale. I expect most of my yakking will be on small rivers with up to class II rapids and after that just small ponds. The primary characteristics I am looking for are tracking and stability.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

·
Registered
140 Posts
Go to the classifieds on this forum and I have one for sell. It belongs to my wife and has only been used about 5 or 6 times. We have already gotten her another one because she likes to take her dog and the second one has more room for that. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just don't need 2 kayaks. It is the Ocean Kayak Prowler posted by Breeze19.
I hope this is not inappropriate for the forums but I think I have all the classified ads memorized I have searched them so much.

I want to buy a second hand fishing kayak, solo canoe, or hybrid kayak if anyone runs across one for sale. I expect most of my yakking will be on small rivers with up to class II rapids and after that just small ponds. The primary characteristics I am looking for are tracking and stability.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I have my Pelican Pursuit for sale. Its been used 3 times (bought new about 2 months ago) Its got 2 rear rod holders and one on the front. And also a anchor cleat. I can send some pics if interested

·
Registered
49 Posts
I see you are in Winston-Salem so take a trip over to Greensboro to 1515 West Lee St. Talk to the great folks at Get Outdoors about kayaks and they normally also have some used boats. And they are experienced kayakers and fish from their kayaks.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your responses. I ran across a great deal on a Tarpon 120 and couldn't pass it up.

Breeze, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I had seen your yak on CL and on here. Just a little too big for my purposes.

Pirate, I was already on track with GO. They are having a demo day this coming Saturday here in Winston and I had planned on attending, still might. I have heard good things about them and I am sure to get to meet them someday.

I am always up for a fishing trip so you guys can feel free to get in touch.

Cya

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.