NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,963 Posts
Try your best luck flies. The ones you have the most confidence in. Then again....you can always try something you don't use often. That sometimes makes things interesting. I like to use something I usually have luck with then drop a "new" fly off the back of it. You never know. This will build confidence in things you've not used in the past. It's surprising what the fish will eat that we "all-knowing" fishermen fail to try.

Let us know how you do. Good luck.

Sent from my kayak...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try your best luck flies. The ones you have the most confidence in. Then again....you can always try something you don't use often. That sometimes makes things interesting. I like to use something I usually have luck with then drop a "new" fly off the back of it. You never know. This will build confidence in things you've not used in the past. It's surprising what the fish will eat that we "all-knowing" fishermen fail to try.

Let us know how you do. Good luck.

Sent from my kayak...
Skunked. I'm assuming there was some kind of hatch though because all of the sudden there were little flying critters everywhere. I tied in a tiny elk hair Caddis to catch a few risers I saw but it was short lived.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.