NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow NC Angler members, my name is Craig, I'm a retired Marine from Jacksonville NC. I have been fishing for over thirty years. I grew up fishing Lake Erie and all the tributary streams near Erie PA. Up there I fished for LM bass, SM bass, crappie, perch, bluegill, walleye, coho salmon, brown trout, lake trout, brook trout, rainbow trout and, steelhead trout. Living in eastern NC there is plenty of water to fish but I pretty much fish Sutton Lake, Jordan Lake, the Trent River, the Neuse River, the Tar River and the New River.
I enjoy tournament fishing as well as just spending time out in the boat with my kids fishing. They both love the outdoors just like me. After selling my 1995 18' Tournament Pro Bass Tracker, I just picked up my new bass boat in June from Boats Unlimited in New Bern, a 2014 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW with a 75 HP Mercury Optimax, I believe it is perfect for our local waters here. Anyways, just wanted to formally introduce myself as I have been a member of the site for a few months now and I really enjoy all the sharing of knowledge and information.
Craig

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party and thank you for your service!!!

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Glad you joined in the conversation. Welcome to NCAngler and thank you for your service!

Reactions: Nailbender8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.