NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, lightning has struck for the 3rd time for me this season... Got lucky again today and bag'd this nice 6 point on family property in Winston-Salem. Was good to hunt with my best bud Buckshot, He didnt get one, but he never gave up and stayed on the game up until the very last available light. He's payin his dues and I have a feelin he'll be baggin one himself here soon!

(that stupid time stamp thing again... sorry about that. These pix are from today.. guess I need to find my camera owner manual...)

Anywhoo... here's some pix (dang! look at all that sausage!!) :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
well crafted Dave!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What? NO FISH!

Sure there's fish in there Crummy!

You can see the bag with Mahi fillets in the top left of the first freezer pic.
Grouper fillets in the front and some assorted wahoo, king and a bag or two of shark steaks (7 - 5 lb bags total)... I'm runnin low in the fish meat dept... time to think of mabye restocking...

:)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welp, fishin just might be the only option....
My hunt buddy's have stated that I'm not to shoot any more deer and that if I go with them that I have to carry my camera and not my gun! What kind of stuff is that!!! :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Re: What? NO FISH!

Sure there's fish in there Crummy!

You can see the bag with Mahi fillets in the top left of the first freezer pic.
Grouper fillets in the front and some assorted wahoo, king and a bag or two of shark steaks (7 - 5 lb bags total)... I'm runnin low in the fish meat dept... time to think of mabye restocking...

:)
Oh. I see now. Really just pokin' at ya.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.