NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thank you to all men and women serving in the military for all they do to make this the greatest country in the world. I will never forget 9-11. God bless the USA and all the military past and present.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'm grateful everyday for the freedoms they protect.. I'm not crazy about my Government, but I hold high all who serve to protect these freedoms!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I can tell you from personal experience that their sacrifices vary from small to great on any given day. Day after day they sacrifice so that we can live free from fear and opression. We owe them our respect and appreciation for for voluntarily taking on the task of keeping us safe and free. We also tend to overlook the sacrifices of their immediate families. Many have spouses and children who are daily facing uncertainty and need them back at home. AL

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Definately owe them everything

Not only is it hard work keeping the bad guys out of our country and taking the fight to them on their turf, but it's the other things sacrificed as well... We all truely owe them everything for their hard work, dedication and perserverance.

Here's a good taste of what our guys and gals go thru and thought I would add this link... definately a must read.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14757928/site/newsweek/

Bless them and pray for them and their families.. all of 'em

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.