NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the same bait as before... Shocker right?

It was different water this time...no pic of the water cause apparently that's bad...might give away the aquatic bacteria and hence the location.

Anyway I caught this ...

And I think it is very odd for this particular water...

And a very good sized one at that...

But anyway... See dog chase cat

Gene - RED >X< - Asheboro

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh this is not the same as yesterday....there is a lot of dirt between these two waters. But you are correct, that fish should not be in that water?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See internet fishing police. It would be nice for people to be able to help figure out why that fish was in this water. But we don't do that on this web site. We just post pictures and brag about the fish we catch that others don't.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Nice Job FF.....the only place in Nc i would be shocked to see yellow perch is any native brook trout water above 3000 feet. after that its fair game for the yellow.....I got a little creek near my house....you can jump accross most parts but it is full of redbreast and little bitty bass. I catch bait in there for catfishing and i caught a yellow perch in there last year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.