NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in conversation with an NC manufacturer of kayaks famous for their whitewater boats. They want to get into the fishing kayak business. As of yet they do not make any, but would like some insight as to what would make the ideal fishing yak. Now as I study the market there are two basic kinds, sit-on-tops for the salt water crowd and sit-ins for the inland fisherman. What I want are the opinions of you guys that use either or maybe both. I realise one type will have to have stuff the other will not, so maybe put your dream fishing yak into two boats. What would you like to see in your ideal fishing kayak? What features would you like to have your current boat does not? Which boats have the best of what ever it is you want, i.e. what combo of features would you like? Let me hear from you as I'm going to see if I can't do some computer modeling for them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.