NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I hate that!:mad:

Hey folks I am new here, just wanted to say hello.

I lived in Raleigh for 7 of my eight years here in NC so far (relocated from Phoenix), and I never had a problem, fishing before. Now I live In Alamance County and I have fished three times this weekend, here without success! What in the world?

Maybe the fish here want a different bait? Not time yet? I am going to try Lake Cammack later this evening, hopefully I can pull a few catfish or two out of there.

Meanwhile, if you know of a good place out here or even close, let me know. Otherwise back to Wake County it is...(that is a long drive).

Thanks for reading and greeting:)

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard...:)

Don;t give up just yet..the fishing is fixing to turn on and catch all you want. Will have to hide behind a tree to bait your hook...:)

<*)))))>{

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Hang in there! It gets better, you just have to find out what works for you. Advice will probably depend on a couple things...are you fishing from the bank or a boat and what do you want to catch?

You can get plenty of help on this site...it's ok...the fish are there and you WILL catch them! ;)

Reactions: mamaangler
G

·
You looking for channel cat? High Rock is one of the best lakes in the state for channel cat. Bank fishing might be an issue since there is so much pressure for a good bank spot at the lake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.