NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now you can say when and where you are going so others on this thread or find new spots to go or join in:)
I will start,

Im going fishing,in cary n.c lochmere lake 1:30 am till about 3:30 for cat fish! "lets keep the thread going:)

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Going out to Swift Creek Thursday Morning, pre fishing for a tourney. on Sunday..........Tc

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hitting Oriental and some old drum Thursday afternoon/night..

Reactions: BigE818

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I'm with Echerd..Can only fish on weekends nowadays because of football. So I'm wishing and dreaming I was fishing:(
Oh,TC good luck at your tourney!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
loading up and heading out in just a few minutes... Wish me luck!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks a heck of a lot SunDrop. Go ahead and catch some of the Bulls while the rest of us are stuck here at work!
But really, Good luck and post a picture or two!
Swansboro on Saturday for me.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Weather depending I'm going fishing after work this evening from 6:30ish-???? in Swansboro. Going to give the lower end of the tide a try.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Cheney Lake after work Friday. Doin' some new-to-me boat testing and a little fishin'.

Plus Fishin'!
RW

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Update. I am NOT going fishing today. My buddy who came down from Wake Forest for a couple of days has offered to help me put all my new gear on the boat so I am installing 2 depthfinders w/gps, trolling motor, 2 batteries, 4 rod holders, bimini top slides and fixing my vhf radio today.

·
Registered
365 Posts
An excellent decision and use of your time. I often tell folks I'm 'fishin' even when I'm doin' stuff like that - cuz it's all a part of fishin', and much of the same kind of enjoyment, satisfaction, and comradarie comes from it.

Plus Fishin'!
RW

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
188 Posts
Heading up to Virginia tomorrow afternoon. Fishing the James River from Eagle Rock to Buchanan for a couple of days. Hope the weather holds out.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Guess I should follow up. I went fishing last night in the SBoro area from 7-10 and got 4 drum (20", 22", 23" & 27") and 2 stingray. Very good evening out on the water.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts