NC Angler Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be heading out to Harris Lake tomorrow (Monday) on the yak, possibly meeting up with Brannons64 if he's able to go. If anyone else wants to join, PM me. Also, I'll be heading out to Kerr Lake on Tues but won't be yakking, I'll be on a friend's boat looking for stripers.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Only got out to my honey hole for an hour today 4:45-5:45ish but got this little guy off a spinnerbait:D
14oz, 12inch spinnerbait bass.jpg 14oz,12inches

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
k spent the weekend working on the boat and adding goodies. Tuesday we get fishy!! Wanna work my new depth/gps and troller out, even got a new pump in the livewells for bait n keepers!

Reactions: Abert43

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm going fishing in the Pamlico Sound all day Sat. Just kidding of course. Hope everyone stays safe during the approaching storm. I sure would like to see the forecast track continue the Eastward trend.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
When all this rain is over from the storm, the river catfish will be biting if you can find holes, cuts and drops out of the main current!

Reactions: Rod Wielder

·
Registered
365 Posts
Update to my first page post: Did more than just a 'little' fishin' at Cheney Lake. Mrs. Rod and I trolled crankbaits - deep from 5-ish to 7-ish p.m., then a little shallower as the evening progressed and boated 20 fish (14 11"-14" LM bass, 3 good size crappie, 2 keeper perch, and a warmouth). All in all an excellent trip and time on the water.

Plus Fishin'
RW

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Going Saturday to the Dan river, kayak fishing, for some smallie action. Hopefully have some good pics.

James

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Echerd, we missed you on the Dan...it was a good time. Fished there Saturday and a river in the southern Piedmont today.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I dont have any plans of fishing as of now, but man do I want to. My brother's coming down to the coast this weekend w/ his new kayak and wants me to show him some nice places to paddle although he's not interested in fishing at all. I think I might know a nice little spot we should anchor up and eat are lunches though (with lines out of course). Maybe I can scheme an evening trip one of the next couple of nights.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
catch em up!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Early to bed early to rise fish like ¿°c*! And make up lies.....I'm gone

James

·
Registered
69 Posts
Goin to the Craven Middle School dock tonight lookin for cats or gar. No kayak tonight but hopefully goin out on slocum tomorrow morning. BTW anyone know how the dock faired in the storm? I'd hate to drive the 45 min out there to find nothing lol

21 - 40 of 41 Posts