NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Yall, Im new to this site but not new to fishin threads... Im a member of The Brotherhood OF Catfishermen. Im a Catfish fan and also like to fish for Largemouth Bass. I spend a lot of time @ Deep River in Ramseur, Coleridge, and Randleman..... I also fish a lil @ Jordan Lake when time and weather allows. Lookin forward to reading the threads and gettin to know some everyone!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I was young there was a boat ramp here in Ramseur where you could put in a decent boat but the dam busted a few years ago and i dont guess their gonna rebuild.... the water is still fairly deep behind whats left of the dam but gettin a boat into it might be a PAIN ..... now as for a small canoe or somethin u can carry yourself you could get in there!! Im actually thinkin on buyin me one just so i can get back on the river! You could probally start in Franklinville and Kayak or canoe all the way to the back of the dam in Ramseur...... and Ive heard tell of guys puttin in @ Coleridge and goin up river to ramseur. Hope this helps

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party! I am also on the BOC. Nice to see some of ya'll coming around here!!!!

Reactions: NCPIERMAN

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
WELCOME TO THE DISFUNCTIONAL WORLD OF FISHERMAN AND THERE TALL TALES ;)
BUT YA COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER FAMILY OF FRIENDS :D

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Why Tim these tails are not tall, go and ask the blind man who saw it all:cool:

We can always use some good catfish tales and secrets to success. I know there are some good holes back your way to catch some. I have fished Jordan some myself and thats a good place to hang into some big cats also.:D But we are not going to tell anyone. Sheron Harris has a lot of big cats also, most people hit it for crappie and bass, but the cats are big and furious.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.