NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved down to the Hope Mills area and I am really in need of finding someone that needs a fishing partner. Either for Tournaments or just a good day on the water. I am into fishing for anything and everything. I was really big into bass up in Michigan and would love to try for striper. If you can help me out this summer or when the season begins give me a hollar. My email is [email protected] and my name is Josh. Thanks again and God Bless

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Hey Josh, 2 pieces of advice:

1) stick around out here and make yourself known. Chime in with some questions or responses. Group outings and invites are a little thin right now due to the cold, but will start rolling again soon.

2) check out the FAAN - Fayetteville Area Angling Network. They have a forum in our NC Fishing Clubs area. Great group that meets somewhere in the Fayetville area about once a month or every-other month.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
welcome to the board josh...i usually start fishing for stripers really heavy in mid april... right now all i do of fishing is a coupld tournaments and by april-may the fishing will get really heated up and i will post on here when im going and if i got room available

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Look forward to meeting you at the meeting Dorps. We have a good time and that's where you can make connections to go fishing. We might be putting something together for this weekend. Do you have a boat or do you just shore fish?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a boat its just up in Michigan with my Dad. I don't have a truck to pull it other wise it would be down here. I haven't really had a chance to get out and do a ton of fishing yet around this area. Mainly just don't know the area well enough to know of any good lakes to shore fish. Went to Hope Mills Lake today just to get some casting in to get so better tech down. I heard that used to be a great lake for bass.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I've been fishing on Bragg a bunch lately. Costs 25 dollars to get your Ft. Bragg license but lots of lakes to fish in. Lots of good shore access at these lakes also.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't do much bass fishing but do go out alot for saltwater. Even in the cold. Live on the north side of Fayetteville. I'd be happy to have someone along. Split gas of course.

Boat is in Wrightsville Beach.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I'm not in your area but I love to kayak and fly fish for LM Bass . We are near brackish water and fish for Stripers and Drum too. If you do come down this way ,we would love to take you on a fishing trip... Coach and Hemi are coming down to fish with the long rods soon .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.