NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Danny Alexander, I live in Denton and am primarily a Crappie fisherman, although I do enjoy all types. I wanted to say how much I enjoy this site and hope to meet and greet many new folks and become friends with many.
I check the board daily and enjoy the input form all over. Just began worm farming with my 7 year old grandaughter thatwe raise and sure hope it works out. LOL I enjoy live bait fishing but do use artificial also.
Again, hello to all my fellow fishermen and women alike.
Danny

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Danny,

Welcome to the site. Thanks so much for participating. And best wishes on the new farming venture with your granddaughter. Very cool! I'm sure she'll have fun and you're building incredible memories of fishing with her grandad that will last a lifetime. Thanks for checking in every day. When we get more folks posting fishing reports, photos, tips, etc. we'll have a very useful resource here, not to mention new fishing friendships that will develop.

Tight lines all! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.