NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and hubby recently bought a waterfront home on High Rock Lake. Since I am no longer able to catch fish, I have officially joined the jet skiers. Zooker, describe your boat and I'll try to show you how to do a 360 at 60mph and scare up some bass for you.:D That's me on the right.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
LOL!! good fun Forrest!! Watch out for the party at the sandbar... That bunch gets crazy up there... ( I used to be one of them..LOL)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
the sand bar?? goat island is the boozers choice of hang outs now a days.. i thought i seen ya going into second creek..as i was coming out sunday..

my stratos is mostly white with a blue stripe has a yamaha on the back..

forrest on a jet ski :rolleyes: next thing ya know he'll be driving on the interstate by him self..:D

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Zooker, I was totally thinking he said Lake Hickory...duh!!!! Sun fried what was left of my brain Friday..........

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Maybe he found a nanner on that thing, and was trying to roll inverted to wash it overboard.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
............................................................speechless!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Need to put a couple of rod holders and a downrigger on that thing so it's useful!!!!;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.