NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got released for our easter 96 libbo today so I went out to the base ponds for some bass. Got out and rigged up a 4 inch zoom finesse worm, black. Ended up catching about 6 bass in a 4 hour period, and a moccasin. Yes the snakes were out today. The biggest was about 2 1/2 pounds so no pics. The bass weren't very eager to bite and it took some twitching to get them to bite. Also tried some spinners with no luck. I went to Wally world after and bought three strike king red eyes. Anyone have anything good to say aobut these.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
I go to the sporting goods store on base, it has some great deals on tackle. I always pull thru when I'm in the area and think its open.

Great job on the bass.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scott,

This weekend should be wide open if you make it this way. The Marines are out of town for the 96. Yesterday they were tearing up a spinner, but now. The bass are easy to site fish for , they are on the beds. Come on down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.