NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a speck tourney this weekend held out of New River Marina here in Sneads Ferry. Don't know all of the Specifics. I work Sat. mornings, so I did not check all of the info. Anyone interested, you can call New River Marina at 910-327-9691. I think the payout is $1500 for first. Not sure though.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I can see me puling up in my wife's Taurus ( I sold my Explorer last week, it was time for it to go before it needed more work) pulling my old fish-n-ski...LOL!!! I really need a better boat! Oh well, I'm still learning so I'll hit a tourney someday! Money from the truck went to improve my credit..LOL!!! Better credit=better boat!!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D that's right Sundrop. Listen to Sinkerman. I used to fight a flounder with one hand, and bail water with the other. :eek: The boat leaked so bad that the bilge wouldn't keep up. Had wonderful times fishing in that one. Someone would go with me, and I would always ask, "did you bring your rubber boots like I told ya?", always got a funny look with a newbie on that boat. Always had a contest on those cold weather trout days in December. Whoever caught the least was responsible for keeping the boat bailed out. Very cold on the hands I must say.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.