NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend Mike had some vacation time so we made the best of it. Only thing was so did the trout. We fished almost all the creeks from Vandamere to New Bern . Caught a lot of small trout but not many keepers. Could not have asked for better weather with the light winds. Yesterday was our best day with only 3 other boats fishing a very well known spot near Aurora. Lot of trout , most small. Guess we will give them a rest for a few days with the harsh temperatures heading this way. Enjoyed fishing with you my friend , look forward to our next trip. watch out Columbia it is about time to pull out the Rock lures. Food Animal product Ingredient Staple food Seafood
Cloud Water Sky Atmosphere Nature

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hope everything goes well with the surgery. I feel you. I have a new baby girl due anyway now! My final few days and hopes of catching a few more trout before the baby comes is getting squashed by the cold temps coming later in the week.. hope it doesn't stun the trout completely.. otherwise it's back to drum, flounder and cats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.