NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kind of disappeared for a month... but after some fishing here on the Illinios river, got to wondering if i would have much use for round jigs in N.C... does anybody vertical jig or slip current while jigging? i have about 300 hundred jigs, mostly 3/8 oz., some 1/4 and 1/2 oz. Obviously i've alot to learn about N.C.'s fish and angling methods. :eek: are there any walleye in your waters ? Northern Pike? gee, think i like fish with teeth?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Walleye and muskie in the western 1/2 chain pickerel mostly in the eastern 1/2. Bring'em with you. I was talking to a friend here in SC that was looking for some 1/4 oz with good quality hooks to tie up some bucktails for local fishermen. He ties a lot of striper jigs and I believe that is what he wanted the 1/4's for. His mail order supplier put him on backorder. Ballheads are very versatile. Those 1/4s and 3/8 would probably be good for smallmouth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.