NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Jordan Sunday from 8 to 1:30. I made a run to my first spot and didnt take long to hook up cranking. She was a plump fish, probably around 5 lbs (must have some kind of disorder to be so fat... fish dont eat in the winter when its cold). When I went to leave my first stop, I had trouble cranking my motor, almost like it was still in gear. I finally got it going and went to another spot to fish, had the same problem so I went back to the ramp and pulled out to check my shift linkage and see if it was something simple. While I was fiddling with it, I noticed a wrapped truck in the lot with Missle Baits, Spro, and BassCat logos... looks like Elite Pro John Crews decided to come play on my playground for a while before his Bass Pro appearance. I decided to put back in an go fishing staying close to the ramp. By 1:30 I felt I had exhausted my close places and the wind had got up so I loaded up and headed home to get all my tackle out of the boat before the trip to the shop. Might be sidelined for a week or two.:(

Water Plant Tree Boat Watercraft

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.