NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front shut them down so bad yesterday, I couldnt help but go back for more post frontal punishment today.:). I put in around 8 and hit a few crankbait spots until the sun got up a little more, tagged a 3.5 lber at my 3rd stop. Around 10 I went back to my flipping bite, first area I went to, I caught a 2.5, a 3 and a 4, hit a few more areas picking up 1 or 2 fish in the 2.5-3.5 range, also picked up another crankbait fish mid day. I went into a cut that I found some bed fish in last year, I didnt get bit flipping but did hook a 4 lber on a spinnerbait on my way out, she gave me a good pull and jumped off right at the boat. I went back and fished 2 areas I had fished earlier, picked up another 4 lber and my biggest fish of the day that was 5-9. I ended the day with 14 fish, all very solid and ready to crash the hill, best 5 would have gone 21-22 lbs.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It could be. It was up a few weeks ago, everywhere I went was about typical Jordan water color, about 1 ft of visibility.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.