NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on going to Jordan lake tomorrow and have never fished there. I wanted to know how all this rain today will affect the fish tomorrow and I am in need of some pointers in finding them. Planning on putting in near the dam. Thanks to all that reply.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I guess you are thinking of Robson Creek area? I would try that area myself and if they arent there then venture out into the lake and try maybe the bridges. I think they woill stil be deep myself but that surely isnt a guarantee. I would start deep on the channel edges and if they are not there then check shallow and all points in between. Best of al be happy to be on the water. Good luck and let us know what you find.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
The weather was alot nastier than forecasted but it's time to start searching a little shallower. I went up Sunday., We started out fishing 4 ft deep after an hour of nothing switched to fishing 1 1/2 to 2 ft deep and ran through 6 dozen minnows by noon. Ended up with a dozen keepers. Water temps are hovering around 59 degrees. I expect the water temps should be in the 63 degree range by the weekend which will throw the Crappie into a frenzy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.