NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was at a party tonight where some guy stated that, years ago, the crappie were so overpopulated in Jordan they brought in water moccasins to control them. Now the crappie are under control but the lake is overrun with water moccosins... I nearly busted a gut trying not to laugh too hard.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately today was my only chance to get out and I should have just stayed home, I knew it would be busy but I had no idea how busy. Jordan lake might as well have been a parking lot, and forget the no wake zones....I couldn't even get a bite under the bridges. What a zoo that place was...

·
Registered
184 Posts
we've been burnin'em up on brush piles at Buggs Island! catchin over 100 each trip with bout half bein nice eaters up to 1 1/2 pounds! Brush in 15-30fow comin up to 8-12 ft, swimmin a BGBS in KeyLime pie color over the brush. and at 50,000 acres it don't get too crowded! Folks that think Spring is the best crappie season ain't fished the summer patterns enuff...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.