NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my wife went to jordan today and this was the end result
the pics will speak for themself but just to answer any questions we got on the water this morning around 7:30 and came off the water around 2:30..we boated 18 fish total with all of them ranging from 6 to 10 lbs.all were caught trolling bucktails and all were caught all over the main lake fishing from 9 to 12 ft deep but anyway it was alot of fun to say the least. ya'll enjoy the pics and i will be putting some post on here as to when i will be going back and if i have room for someone then your welcome to come along and have some fun..we ended up keeping 6 fish and turned back 12

Attachments

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya know i had'nt have that much fun in a long time and what was the best thing of all was my wife had to reel in all the fish i would'nt reel in any of them.she was so wore out by the time we got home.i thought she was gonna fall flat on her face.and pass out.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Awesome - and on a beautiful saturday in June no less. Boat traffic must have been nuts and you're hauling stripes one after the next. You (and Mrs Junkie) ruled the water today!

What speed do you pull the jigs through the water? Are they freelined or do you have something keeping them at depth?

I'm still on a (slow) mission to get a Jordan striper from the kayak. Looks like I may change the location of my morning exercise paddle this week...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Nice stuff man!!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
It looks like the Mrs. earned her keep for at least another week. LOL That sure looks like an excuse to take Monday off to me.:D

Puppydrum, them was Manteo specks! You know the code...Never tell'em what you got or where they came from. ;)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well guys i use downriggers and leadcore line and i troll them around 3mph during the summer..that speed seemsd to really make the fish more aggressive when they bite.the main thing is that you guys need to get with me when im going and just tag along with me and have some fun..i will not be going this comming week or the week aftre mainly cause im going to the big water.me and the misses are going to ocracoke newxt week and i have to get all my stuff ready..but as soon as i get back i will be hitting the lake probably 3 times a week in the evening and on the weekend.and i always have room for at least 1 if not 2 people.and all you guys arewelcome to tag along and see how it's done

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
It is great to have a spouse who enjoys the sport as well !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.