NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'll have to get with some of you striper guys sometime and tag along in the boat with you. Ive never fished for striper never caught one well that was big i migth have gotten one about 2-3 lbs.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Nice job!! was a nice day to be up there today too!

Maybe we'll be able to bump into ya up there tomorrow, sent you a CC pm with Marty's cell #... we'll pretty much be up there all day.

Outstanding catch and from the looks of that young man, he's excited:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
WOW, I would like to catch striper like that. I have never went striper fishing, would shure like to. If anyone has a empty spot on there boat, I sure could help fill it......Ed

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys right now im pretty busy cause i fish striper tournaments with 2 clubs(jordan lake striper club and tarheel striper club)but this summer i wont be as busy and usually go to the lake at least 3 to 4 times a week and usually in the evening after work. so i will start posting on here when im going and i really dont mind taking people out with me on the lake.most of the time i only have my wife with me and usually have room for about 2 more people so i can hook up with some of you guys and see if we can get on some of these fish

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
That's awful nice of you to offer to all the landlocked and small boat guys on here.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well my boat is only 18 ft also but i love to see and meet people who have never had the chance to catch one of these hoggs and be able to put them on some nice fish and at the same time meet and make some new friends.i always said that you could never have too many friends and this is the place to meet all you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.