NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it practical to try to fish anywhere in Jordan with just a trolling motor? Someone told me about a smaller part of the lake on one side of the dam/spillway that was good for trolling motors..??
Thanks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
i've seen people fish the riprap near the ebenezer ramp with trolling motor only.

but i'd recommend heading to the Weaver Creek area. no gas motors allowed, as far as i know (there's a sign there with details). problem could be launching -- it's fine for kayaks, canoes, jon boats, etc., but you won't be able to back a trailer down into the lake to launch.

fyi -- joel

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Is the tire reef still out in front of Crosswind Marina? That would be a good choice for crappie and such. Could fish out to the mouth of the creek and around the tire reef.

If the winds get up you can go back to the marina, load up and boogie or just fish the ramp are and the marina itself. Seen a lot of crappie caught from the pillings there.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.