NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never been to JORDAN can i just bring my yak there and just go in where i can get the yak in or are there all kinds of rules - i know there are a few exits off 1 to get in is there an exit i should look for THANKS

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any boat ramp. what cha fishing for might help which ramp
been fishin for a while here near PINEBLUFF been on BIG MUDDY - MCKINNEY LAKE - CRYSTAL LAKE but can`t catch anything moved here in july and nuttin guess i`m just suppose to look good but the fish must be laughing and probably a few of you - but like i said i`ve never been to jordan and ANYTHING would please me -

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
The water you see off of US1 is an off limits part of Shearon Harris Lake, be sure to wear your bullet proof vest and allow plenty of time for interogation. There is really no part of Jordan that is off limits other than the area in front of the dam. Anywhere you can park, you can drop your kayak.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The water you see off of US1 is an off limits part of Shearon Harris Lake, be sure to wear your bullet proof vest and allow plenty of time for interogation. There is really no part of Jordan that is off limits other than the area in front of the dam. Anywhere you can park, you can drop your kayak.
what do you mean BULLET PROOF VEST AND INTEROGATION ???

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I misread your original post, I thought you were asking about putting in right there at US1 where the highway crosses the lake, that is an off limits part of Harris is part of the property where the Shearon Harris Nuclear Power Plant sits, they might mistake you for a terrorist if you put in there.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea CRYSTAL LAKE is about a half mile from the EXON station yea that`s the CRYSTAL LAKE I KNOW fished there a few times but nuttin - PLEASE tell me what i`m doin wrong - oh yea i was there a couple weeks ago just to check it out and the NO FISHIN sign was posted usually they have a piece of plywood over the word NO -

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
The bass out there love topwater black buzz bait out there will murder the bass the Jack will flat out destroy super flukes baby bass is my go to color there now the crappie there are of the monster variety about 30 ft off the ramp drop a double drop minnow trolling rig and real up and 2 cranks from the bottom never really caught any on jigs out there and the bream are hugeeeeeeeeeee target the Lilly's out away from the mains and watch for them going for Dragon flys drop a cork and cricket around the lone Lilly pads and u will have a blast

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.