NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headin up to Jordan tommorrow in the late mornin to stretch the boats "legs" and try a bit of fishin.. (the boy has been pesterin me and I dont have to work!!).

So if anyone will out an about up there, give us a holler on 16

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dave,

It oughta be right for striper. We've had a few sunny days in a row and there supposed to be a big temp. drop over the weekend. That's supposed to be the perfect conditions to cue up a striped bass feedin' frenzy this time of year in Jordan.

I wish I could join you, but I guess the procrastination is starting to bite me back. The boat ain't ready yet. I have motor problems that I haven't even looked at in 6-8 weeks.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parrot, I'm meetin Kevin at the Vista Point ramp at noon,, if you can make it... stop out and you can ride with us. (Git yer boat fix'd though....) But tommorrow ride with us.. we'z gonna try our luck at some stripers

Gonna meet up with Lefty at 12 (loose launch time) Vista point.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks for the invite Dave, but I had to spend the day picking up and delivering a tractor for Dad. I'll take a rain check if it's offered, though! Glad y'all got chance to get out, sorry you couldn't chase the rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.