NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is the date for the next get together. Anyone have suggestions on where they'd like to meet up. Preferably in the mall area of town. Post all ideas here please. Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
As an option, We could use the meeting room at Gander Mountain. I'll order wings and pizza for everyone. I know this will tempting the Tackle Monkey for some of you.

Please, let us know which option you would prefer and if you plan to attend . I will have to reserve the meeting room.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: New Gander Mountain store in Fayetteville

Hey backlash,

That sounds like a fantastic idea. Those folk s who haven't had the oppurtunity can browse around before and after our get together.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for offering this up to us. I for one believe this is a great idea. Pizza, wings, and fish talk and shopping. Nothing sounds better then that.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you can make it Al. Look forward to seeing ya.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I talked with Gander, today. Unfortunately, for us their meeting is already spoken for on the 21st. The NWTF has a standing meeting on the third Thursday of every month. So, I'm back to Smokey Bones.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh well. Smokey bones it is.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does 7pm or 6pm sound better to everyone??

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If it's the kid's school. All of cumberland and fortbragg are out at that time.

Man, the school is killing me though. I won't be able to come to this event. They changed the 4 days I'll be in durham to the 19th-22nd. Ya'll have fun and I'll catch ya next month.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.