NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Fairly new member just now getting around to introducing myself...my two year old keeps me kinda busy. Currently live outside Raleigh in Garner. Lived in MHC for a couple years working at a marine research lab where I got the saltwater bug and was lucky enough to have a few fish swim into my hook. Fish out of an old 16' jon boat (the Iron Maiden) and a newly acquired 1993 18' Parker (no name yet). Planning on fishing MHC and Wilmington areas as much as my wife will allow this summer. If you see a Parker w/ a 150 Johnson and a blue bimini broken down...stop by and say hello.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site happen!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome! I always jokingly call a new project boat the "soggy dollar"..LOL..

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Red,
Welcome back to the forums. Kids keep you busy no matter what age they are. You're just getting started. Make it a family outing and it'll keep the family together. I know you had to hate leaving the coast. The oceans a calling!
gery

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trust me, I've had a few bouts with the monkey. Latest one was this winter when some low-life broke into the garage and stole all my rods and reels. Insurance picked up the tab to replace them but the monkey wanted more........

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome RedMenace. That is just wrong. Money, tools, jewelry, lawnmowers I can understand. A man who steals another mans fishing gear is a real low-life. Should be caught, cut up, and put in a crab pot for bait. There is some kind of code among men that says you never mess with a man fishing gear, not matter what.
The Monkey will strike at any time and he's not finished with you I bet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.