NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I just moved to apex, north carolina from kansas city. Love north carolina so far very outdoors like,friendly, and alot hotter. I did some research on lakes in my area and looks like lake jordan is the place to be. First day we got here before even starting to unpack I took a little drive to lake jordan, wow, the biggest lake I have seen in a very long time. I don't really know where to start, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good spots for shore fishing? I did a little research on guided trips and for now they are a little out of my price range. I was wondering if one of you members with a boat would mind if I tagged along on one of your trips to lake jordan. I would be more then willing to help out with any expenses, just can't afford the full cost of a guided trip at this time. Thank you for your time

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
welcome to the party. You have Jordan, Falls, Kerr all within a reasonable distance. Next thing youll want to do is get some kind of boat as access is very limited anywhere w/o one here..

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard...:)

Don't forget Shearon Harris lake also. Check the local bait shops for maps of the lakes. The maps pay off big dividends when trying to locate fishing areas and structure and depths of the lake.

<*))))>{

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.