NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My screen name is simple. I took my first name of Olyn, dropped the O and added a :D big ole grin, then to keep me separate from all the other :Dlyn's out there I added my last initial to help identify me. So what we have now is :DlynS. I hope that will keep me separate from all those other folks that have the same name as me. One last note as I say hello I say in those famous words of Minnie Peal, "I'm sa proud ta be hears!"

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do alot of pier fishing myself, I have a 20ft sea ark john boat that I like to bring down at least once a year. Every year I go to Murrells Inlet SC flounder fishing, I prefer to drift live bait for them and when the inlet is calm I like to find a near shore reef to try for a King Mack. Im still learning with the reef fishing, but am usually successful flounder fishing, I like Carolina Beach inlet as well, for flounder because of there size.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live up in Spartanburg, SC so most of my fishing is done in the mountains of NC. My passion is wading the little creeks of the high up ones in search of brookies. I'll settle for any trout I can find at any place in the mountains. These hills just have a strong hold on me that I guess will never let go. With declining health it gets harder every year to keep after them but so far with God's blessings I have been able to continue the pursuit in a slow and ardurous manner but still out there.

Ain't God grand,
:D lynS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.