NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed aboard today. Hoping to share fishing adventures and information with other kayak fishermen.
There's nothing wrong with wet cloths as long as the stringer's full. :D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome..we have lotsa yakers and yakkers here...LOL

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. From your location I assume (of course you know what that spells) that you fish harris. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
A whole stringer, huh! Cool, I've got some learning to do. I'll teach ya how to catch a stringer full of sticks if ya want. I hope "yellow sub" doesn't refer to your yak -- mine's yellow too, but it doesn't submerge. (I guess it might if I ever caught more than two fish on an outing... If I ever start keepin' em...)

Welcome aboard! Be sure to use the Connections forums to schedule outings at your favorite locations!

Lefty

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uh-Oh. Another Kayaker! You boat riders better watch out! We are an ever-expanding group!

Welcome Yellowsub. I don't even mind the wet clothes when the stringer isn't full.
True, true. It keeps my wife wondering just exactly what it is I've been up to when fishing :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.