NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just got turned on to this site by Druminator so I though I would sign up and check it out. This site is great read some post and they all seem really helpfull and full of good info. I hope I can get some info on new places and I would love to help anyone out that would have questions on the areas that I fish. I do it all from a kayak so not to much help on what is happening offshore. Hope every one is into fish.
Chris

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Welcome aboard! Always good to meet another yak-angler.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!! I talked to a friend of Ashleys at Washington Sporting Goods the other day myself! Glad to have another fisherman in the mix!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Kinda funny how different parts of the state tend to pop up together... A month or two ago, it was the corridor between Winston and Charlotte that was popping...

BTW, paddler, if you haven't seen it yet, you can mark yourself as a Kayak Angler in the User Control Panel (UserCP) and get yourself on the Kayak Anglers Map.

NC Angler Fishing - Maps - NC Kayak Anglers and Canoeist Members

And of course, we hope to see you June 28! (See Druminator's thread from earlier this evening.)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Yeas Ashley it was Phil, seems like a good kid!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks evryone for the warm welcome I am pumped to be here and cant wait to start fishing with some new kayakers. I fish alot with Druminator taught that young man everything he knows. He will post that this statement is BS but I belive in it and that is all that counts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.