NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here. I am excited about talking fishing with others who have the same passion as me. I am from the Washington, NC area and love to trout, drum, flounder and rock fish in local waters. Hope everyone is having a good season so far and I look forward to hearing from all. Thanks - H2O Fowl 4

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. I like the washington area but don't get down there enough.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Welcome kwmitchell!!

I like Washington too, and I've never been there - only read about it. Sounds like the kind of place where its pretty easy to find wet stuff for casting into, which is a very good thing!

Give us a few good reports and we'll bring an inspection team down from over here in the Capital city to help out with some of those trout, drum, flounder and rocks...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello kwmitchell. Welcome to NCAngler. Lots of knowledge and plenty of interest here for each person to learn a little more. But isn't that one of the great things in life. Learning...and getting the education where you don't have to fix the squeaky wheel. It's already been oiled by most ofl these folks. Just ask!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.