NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow NC anglers! I live in Elizabeth City. I have a flats boat that I use to fish the rivers and sounds around the Albemarle. I hope this will be a place to make new friends and share information about fishing the area.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
DBank--- Welcome to the site-- we need some coverage from your neck of the woods -- I mean water--look forward to your posting and reports-- I'm down the way on Core Sound. (much as I can)

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome aboard; I've not been a member long but really enjoy the friendliness of this site. It's a great site to learn about fishing all over NC and pick up some tips for trying new techniques. Look forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Happy to hear from the Albemarle. We are still in the growing phase and need more folks from that area. We have some pretty good coverage on the southern coast for a site that is just over a year old but the area north of the Pamlico hasn't really taken off yet. I hope you can help us in that department. I believe it is mainly a matter of spreading the word. We have some pretty good sound and river fishermen onboard that don't mind helping a guy out or just spreading a little humor. I'm a firm believer that the more you put into something the more you get out of it. I certainly have enjoyed this site and learned a lot in the process. I hope it works out the same for you. AL

·
Registered
574 Posts
DBank, Welcome to the site. Glad to have some representation from the Albemarle area. Make sure you spread the word about the site to your fishing buddies. I'm sure you'll get plenty of info from the guys (and Gals) on here.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the Warm Welcome

I appreciate all the kind words of welcome. As I said in my previous post, I have a 17' flats boat that I like to fish in the sound and rivers with. This year I am going to start venturing out some more with it. I want to fish the Pamlico some, so if any of you would like to come on and join me let me know. My schedule is incredibly flexible, so if someone wants to go during the week that's not a problem on my end. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.