NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Name is Justin, I am from a small town outside of Pensacola, Florida called Cantonment. I am a United States Marine stationed on Camp Lejuene. I love to fish any types of water although it is kinda tough around Jacksonville because I really don't know anywhere to go. Been at ta river in Polocksville and caught about 25 brim. If you know of some places please let me know. Thanks for everyone who reads this.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was born and raised in central florida and will be moving back there next weekend after living here almost 3 years. I've greatly enjoyed this state and all of the people on this forum. some great people and lots of info floating around this place.

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Thanks for your service and for joining our group, if your ever out exploring this end of the let me know, maybe we can find some fish to harass

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Welcome to NC Anglers FloridaBoy,glad to have you onboard. I too am a Florida transplant.

If you are seeking information about fishing you have certainly come to the right place. These guys can show you the light :)

Also, thank you for your service

·
Red X Angler
3,758 Posts
My wife's father is retired Navy, he was among other things a parachute rigger at NAS Pensacola. She pretty much grew up in Pensacola, and we drive through Cantonment every time we go down there. :D I was just there for the week of the 4th.

If you ever find yourself in the High Point area, give me a shout and I'll be happy to see what I can do for ya. Thank you for your service, and welcome to NCAngler!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome! Thank you so much for your service!

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 12 of 12 Posts