NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you plan on attending the Meet and Greet on June 28th at Fort Fisher, please send me an email at [email protected] and let me know how many people will be in your party.
If you have anymore questions I'll try to answer them as quickley as possible.
Also...
Stohlquist Waterwear has stepped forward again and will be donating another Fisherman PFD this year.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I wish I was able to schedule something so far in advance. With summer workouts and family time I just don't have a set schedule yet.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
One of my tricks, Coach, is to at least get it in pencil on the calendar. That way when someone asks "how about we go bird-watching this weekend" you can at least see that it's there... Then you make a deliberate decision to bump fishing in favor of bird-watching instead of just realizing that "another one got away"...

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Good advice Lefty. I'll put it in the phone so that I'll see it when I look at it. I use the calender on my phone for everything. Easier to me then having a calender around.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I've been tempted to experiment with using the calendar in my phone... I'll punch in the occasional reminder, but that's it so far... I've got a buddy who plugs his phone into his PC and syncs his calendar... I used to do that with my Palm...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I like Google calender. It can even be set to remind you days in advance.. and we are all on the "puter..LOL!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
I've been tempted to experiment with using the calendar in my phone... I'll punch in the occasional reminder, but that's it so far... I've got a buddy who plugs his phone into his PC and syncs his calendar... I used to do that with my Palm...
I'd be in trouble with out my calendar on my Treo. It keeps me straight especially when planning events like this one that are way in advance.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I just upgraded to a blackberry curve. I love it so far. Much better then my motorola mpx (smartphone).

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a few things pencilled in my mind right now, don't use a calendar for anything. I will add this to the list, but I doubt I will be able to make it, I will probably spend all of my Summer in Maryland and if I come home for a weekend it will be tough to make it to the beach.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I will be there as well. And I cant wait....assuming I get racks on my car by then!

For those that were interested, I will not be doing an OLC (One Lure Challenge) this time around...it will be happening but later in the year. So look for my post about it in the near future.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.