NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to put in @ Shell Rock Landing around 7-7:15 in the morning and hitting the waters within a mile or so of that area. Not too familiar with that exact area, but it should be fun. Who all wants to go???!!!

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
Looking to put in @ Shell Rock Landing around 7-7:15 in the morning and hitting the waters within a mile or so of that area. Not too familiar with that exact area, but it should be fun. Who all wants to go???!!!
When you hit the ICW coming out of Shell Rock angle across to your left and take the first cut to the right. That will put you in the skinny waters behind Bear Island. Be careful crossing.....lots of boat traffic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info @h2ohhh, ill definitely check it out. And I wont be able to Saturday @Yak C, but there will be many more weekends of fishing to come, ill let you know when and ill get in touch with you brother!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Please post a report. My brother fished this area yesterday for the first time no luck but said its beautiful over there. He will certainly be back and I hope to be with him next trip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.