NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have added a new custom membership for NC Kayak Anglers. This is a free membership and if you would like to join this group go here:
http://www.ncangler.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Our other current free member group are the NC Collegiate Anglers so if you're in college you may want to join this group.

Of course we have paid memberships as well: Captains Club Anglers and NC Sponsor Anglers. You can learn more about these options on the homepage in the "Member Supporters" module.

We have also updated our member profile section. When you have a chance check out your profile and fill in any information that you are comfortable with other members knowing. You can edit your profile here: Edit Member Profile. Thanks all for your participation on NCangler.com. :)

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, when you join the NC Kayak Angler group your user title will automatically change unless you are also a Captains Club Angler or NC Sponsor Angler. Until I figure out another way to program it I will manually change those user titles to:
Captains Club Angler
NC Kayak Angler

It may take me a couple days to get around to it but if you don't see the name change feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) and I'll make the change for you. :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
NCAngler, you have done a great job creating and pushing forward for this site, and it has become bigger than i really expected. I was thinking you have these different groups for kayakers, blog captains, and a couple others. I was thinking about a group for our military anglers. Im not saying this because of me. but a couple of months ago, i myself have started to thank those who serve for their country. I just thought it would be a great way to lift them all up. ecspecially the ones that are overseas defending this great country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.