NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in an apartment, and was storing my kayak in my GF's garage.... Long story short, I now need a new place to store my kayak.

Willing to pay $25 or so per month for a safe place. If I can't find a place in a month or so, I'll have to sell it. If you've got a shed/barn/extra storage place within 20 or so miles of Winston that you're willing to help me out with, please let me know.

Commercial storage units are $100 a month.

PM me with any help/suggestions.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I am too far away ( I have a warehouse I use as a hobby shop in Henderson too ), but if you cant find something I can store it for you there until you do, so don't sell it. Something will work out.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brent.... We'll see what turns up. My first thought is sell instead of paying more for storage each year than I paid for a kayak.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
If you absolutely can't find a place in a month or so, let me know and I'll ask my parents. I'm in Clemmons. I can talk to them about it if you need me to. It'd be a shame for you to have to sell your boat.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.... I will keep it where it is, I misunderstood. I thought she wanted it gone full time, she just wanted it gone for a week while her parents visited so they could use that side of the garage. It can live under her deck for a week.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you... .If I have any further problems, I may follow up with you on that. T

Reactions: sundrop
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.