NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hit em two weeks ago, on same pattern, no problem catching fish. Best 5 in excess of 20lbs. Great day of fishing. The ice we had and the cold rain this week shut it down pretty good. even the live bait fishermen are having some problems.

·
Registered
184 Posts
we caught a 4 lb LMB Saturday while catfishin cutbait on the bottom in 30fow. we wound up with 9 Blue cats an that bass. had a buddy that caught 2 lmb bout 3 lbs each in 30fow on cutbait also, same day. NC beat VA in the IceBowl Catfish Tourney agin this yr! 646 lbs to 277 lbs! we finished 8th an in the money with a 28 lber! so I hope this helps y'all when ya go bass fishin in these conditions agin, get ya some cutbait!!(and deadstik it)

·
Registered
167 Posts
we caught a 4 lb LMB Saturday while catfishin cutbait on the bottom in 30fow. we wound up with 9 Blue cats an that bass. had a buddy that caught 2 lmb bout 3 lbs each in 30fow on cutbait also, same day. NC beat VA in the IceBowl Catfish Tourney agin this yr! 646 lbs to 277 lbs! we finished 8th an in the money with a 28 lber! so I hope this helps y'all when ya go bass fishin in these conditions agin, get ya some cutbait!!(and deadstik it)
In the money? I thought it was just for bragging rights. May have to rethink entering the next icebowl.

·
Registered
184 Posts
well take my word for it, retired beats the heck out of workin! waitin for a warmin trend to get those Buggs Bass goin agin! done changed line on all my reels, cleaned them up, changed an sharpened hooks on more plugs than I thought I had! but bought a few new ones I need to try!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.