NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Fall's Lake today got there around 4:30pm. I didn't catch any fish either. Actually, my fish finder didn't show much activity either. I did get a strike on a new lure that I purchased off of a TV infomercial. It's called a Hydralure. I really didn't expect it to work but it did generate a strike pretty quickly. I tried to set the hook too fast and told it out of the fish's mouth. Too bad heh.
This Friday I'm going up to Kerr Lake. I plan on spending the entire day at the lake. If anybody knows where I go on Lake please let me now. I would like to catch catfish. If anyone would like to join me let me know?
:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot Sundrop. Should I park and put in on the Westside of the bridge (public recreation area) or the Eastside. On the map I have, the boat ramp is perpendicular to the bridge. Should I put in alongside the road or is there a rough put in area somewhere? Thanks for all the info. That area works good for me because the closest Raleigh. Is there a bait and tackle shop nearby that area?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot Sundrop.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a last-minute customer last night and couldn't get up to the lake this morning. It's too hot anyway. This weekend I'm going down to the Holden Beach area.... wonder what's biting?
When it cools down in the 80s next week I am going up to Lake Kerr if anyone would like to join me?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.