NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking a genuine shellacking at the hands of my young neighbor while fishing a couple weeks ago:( and a pending scheduled rematch, I decided that maybe I really need to get into this "Gulp" thing to make an honest showing next round. Today while on the way back to coast, my car uncontrollably turned into the Neuse Sports and Lew's Tackle on hwy 70. After charging a pack or 20 of Gulp baits on my credit card, I'm beginning to have second thoughts. The Good Wife has been vivid as to where she will stuff any more fishing lures that show up on the credit card this year.:eek: For right now I am just going to worry about trying to catch a fish. To any left over Gulps , I'll just add some Preparation H. Right now, I'm sure glad I returned all those Mirro Lures to the shelf.

I'll report on the fishing part.:D

Later, Forrest

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Too funny!!! You should see my wife looking for Fed Ex boxes and such when she gets home from work... Since I bought the boat and started fishing seriously again all the delivery guys call me by my first name. She's ready to pull the plug on my "puter
and been jokingly threatening to start towing my boat to work with her so I don't keep "sneaking off" in the afternoons and avoiding my "honey do" lists.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.