NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I've never heard of it, but theres plenty I havent heard of...LOL!

Reactions: 06aces

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Dont forget Diamond jigs and good old Hopkins spoons!!:D

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Got-cha plugs in red/white or red/charteuse can't beat these two color combinations.

I always have a few ready when surf fishing, never know when a big school will pass by, then just grab a rod and start plugging and pulling in the meat.

FISH THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9uvV-fVONg&feature=related"]YouTube - Kayak Kingfishing[/ame] That would be a....... YES..... you can Kayak for them!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow. Sundrop that was awesome . Looks like that guy needed a bigger net. Ive been thinking about trying that myself . Last time I was down at the beach there were tarpon jumping in the surf but the water was just too rough to get out to them . Maybe this year. Thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have caught king off boats and piers, but catching one of a kayak would be great. What is the best way to enter the surf without losing anything, other that being causous? I have never tried it , or would recommend paddling an extra 1 or 2 miles to an inlet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.