NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Anyone here around the Kinston area?
I'm not from the area. I am glad to see someone that is. Since you live there maybe you can offer some explanations the about those strange magnetic forces that take over the steering of vehicles on Hwy 70 in the vicinity of the Neuse Sports causing them to abrupty to veer into their parking lot.--(More mysterious than the Bermuda Triangle). Once inside, a mega tackle monkey attacks and you're toast. It's kinda like an out of body experience. Since you are from around there, maybe you can offer some advice for resistance of this place.:eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The other day I mentioned to some fishermen I had never been to Neuse Sports shop and they looked at me like I was from Mars!..LOL! Guess I need to make the trip to Kinston!!.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
The other day I mentioned to some fishermen I had never been to Neuse Sports shop and they looked at me like I was from Mars!..LOL! Guess I need to make the trip to Kinston!!.
drop---My only advice is--You better brace yourself.:D That place is a tackle monkey's monkey. I missed this years after Christmas sale-- That's when they have cops there for riot control. :eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
So I'm gonna hit that place like a Submariner on shore leave huh?..LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.