NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
with my chunky fingers and old eyes I had to go for it!!! I searched and didn't find it cheaper so went on with it!

Reactions: msgtdave

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Question for everyone...........is there an ad for this thing in your window right above the reply button? Is on mine google ads have taken over my browsing experience ;)

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Question for everyone...........is there an ad for this thing in your window right above the reply button? Is on mine google ads have taken over my browsing experience ;)
I have an even scarier answer than you might expect. I did search around and think about it and sure enough the ad started showing. Then I put it on my Amazon wish list and it quit showing up. It may well be that I also browsed enough other items that it got bumped, but the timing was spooky. I actually believe Google uses their power only for good, but they do have investors so good=profit in their world.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Ever since originally opening this thread and viewing their website and video to see what it was all about, that ad is following me around NCAngler.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
anything you search on Google can show up in a tab above. Google is always watching. I see things come up on side banners in Facebook all the time after I have searched them. Gave away one of my Christmas gifts already when the wife saw the AD pop up over my shoulder on FB. She knew I had no reason to ever look up a Cricut machine other than for her.. I of course am in denial but she's not stupid..LOL

·
Registered
704 Posts
Got my Tye-Pro for Christmas yesterday. For me, it's a epic fail, as it doesn't work at all for palomar knots with braid, despite their website claims to the contrary. It's okay with flouro, but not really an advantage over not using it. The one tiny use I have found is to hold the flouro loop while I tie an albright to connect flouro to braid. If I have to give it a rating of 1-10 for its intended use, I'd give it a 1. For my adapted use, a 4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.