NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out and dragged some shad on wednesday. Caught a bunch of giant mud cats and one channel destined for the grill. And it was good. Went out today during the fog filled morning and caught five bass in a hurry on buzz baits. Man that was fun. Here are some photos. kthomas . enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Kthomas, I looked in your bio, (to figure out what area of the state Lake Brandt was in), and saw you enjoy both fishing and golfing. That can be a dangerous combo of hobbies. Some may even say fatal..................................:D I would never work.:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont work much and I definetly dont work hard. I do consider myself retired. I work graveyard four days a week and have 20 years seniority. That gives me 5 weeks a year a vacation, not including sick time, which this year has been another five weeks. I can fish during the weekdays when the real world is fighting traffic, I`m fighting a lunker bass. Golf has been a dissappionting distraction for about the last ten years. And since i have gotten my bass boat, my golf game has been neglected. Who needs golf anyway. That ten pound channel i caught two days ago was as good as a hole in one. And in ten years I have caught plenty of cats over ten pounds and no holes in one. So if you need a set of golf clubs cheap, I have them. kthomas enjoy..

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
golf, Golf Is That A White Ball Game, I Think I Saw One Of Those At My Wife Work, Why Would Anyone Play Golf When They Can Fish, Lol........................chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.