NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for some Carp fishing this weekend at Lake Crabtree?
I usually fish the small jetty at the area near the boat ramp , just to the right of the fishing pier, would love to have some company of like minded fisherfolk.
I aim to get there about 9am and fish all day. Its usually a good spot, but might still be to early and the water temp not quite high enough for active feeding, but i will give it a go.
i will check this thread to see if anyone is interested.

Andy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going today (Sunday), be there by 9 , probably to the right of the fishing pier near the gazebo , park in the boating parking lot. I will be there all day if anyone wants to join me. I will be the tall British guy, lol
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Went yesterday. Fished from 10:30 to 2:00. Baited a fairly sizeable area off the left side of the pier. Had two bites total, caught both. Small cats about a pound each. Also managed to lose a nice carp rig on a snag. Be careful if you cast towards the big fallen tree near the bank from the left side of the pier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.