NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Jon Boat club fished Lucas today. Lake was full but real clear. It has been tough up there last few times we been there. Stayed tough this time too. The fish are starting to move from summer time to fall patterns and those who moved with the fish got on them, those who stayed got slaughtered.

Winners had 17-9, second had 12 , big fish was 5 something. Most fish were caught fairly shallow to super shallow. Top weights came behind the bridge. Jigs, worms and spinnerbaits.

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Interesting. Water's relatively skinny up there behind the bridge, but if it's full there's pretty good cover up in the back, I guess. Thanks for the report, Mike.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. Water's relatively skinny up there behind the bridge, but if it's full there's pretty good cover up in the back, I guess. Thanks for the report, Mike.
You know me, I am all about shallow water but those guy's were all the way back in the mud. Now the shad was back there too, that's why I say they starting to move. We were in the creek on the left most of the day. Our best fish came in the mud back there too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.